- WEDDING DURESS is now available.
- Each and every member of the Sweet Briar Ladies’ Society Sewing Circle is in Tori Sinclair’s wedding party.
- Eating at Debbie’s Bakery is not advisable during the days leading up to donning a wedding dress.
- A sewing circle meeting is the perfect disguise for a bridal shower.
- One member of the sewing circle was injured in the writing of this book.
- The ring bearer is not a human.
- Something very important is revealed to be fake.
- Someone very special is coming to the wedding…all the way from New York City.
- All of the women have a celebrity crush they’d like to marry.
- One member of the sewing circle will come very close to being permanently thrown out of the group.
So grab your copy of Wedding Duress (I mean, your invitation), put on your dancing shoes, and take a seat in the church. This is going to be one wedding lead-up you’re not going to want to miss.
Elizabeth Lynn Casey is the national best-selling author of the Southern Sewing Circle Mysteries. The latest installment in the series, WEDDING DURESS, has just released. In addition to this series, Elizabeth also pens the Amish Mysteries under her own name, Laura Bradford. For more information, visit: www.elizabethlynncasey.com or www.laurabradford.com .